Contact us

Other pages in this section:

Gambler's Help services

To talk to someone about gambling problems, call 1800 858 858.
For face-to-face support and counselling, contact a Gambler's Help service near you.

Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation

Telephone: (03) 9452 2600

Street address: Level 6, 14–20 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne, Victoria 3051
Postal address:
PO Box 2156, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria, 3050

DX Number: 210285
ABN: 72 253 301 291

Twitter: @vicrgf

Media enquiries

Fiona Skivington
Manager, Media and Communication
Telephone: 0428 248 931

Advertising enquiries

Roberta Donovan
Branch Head, Strategic Communication and Marketing
Telephone: (03) 9452 2655

Gambling licence application processes

Contact our Gambling Information Resource Office (GIRO).

Telephone: 1300 260 019 (cost of a local call in Victoria)

Venues requirements

Victorian gaming venues have a number of legislative and responsible gambling requirements. Visit the gaming venues pages of this website to find out who to contact.

Gambling regulation in Victoria

Visit the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation website, or call 1300 182 457.

Feedback, complaints and compliments

The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation welcomes feedback about its services and staff, and is committed to responding fairly and within a timely response.

Please direct any feedback to the person you originally dealt with. If you do not feel comfortable talking to that person or they are unable to resolve your concern, you can formalise your feedback by selecting the most appropriate process below.

Any written feedback directed to the foundation will be acknowledged in writing within three business days. If you require a further response, we will phone or write to you within 20 business days. You only need to provide your contact details if you would like a response. Acknowledging or responding may take longer if your feedback is in a language other than English.

If you are not happy with the way your complaint has been handled, you can complain to the Victorian Ombudsman

For information on how the department collects and uses your personal information, refer to the website privacy statement.

If you are not sure how to proceed call (03) 9452 2600.