The Foundation supports and funds a network of organisations across Victoria to deliver integrated problem gambling treatment and support services to people affected by problem gambling, their families and communities at risk.
This includes therapeutic and financial counselling, material support, advice and information services.
Client services include:
- Gambler’s Help Phone Line
- Gambling Help Online
- Gambler’s Help face-to-face counselling
- Services for culturally and linguistically diverse people
- Services for Indigenous Australians
- Recovery assistance program
- Peer connection program
- Self exclusion program
We also fund programs to build the capacity of the Gambler’s Help workforce and professionals in the broader health and welfare sector, and to strengthen links between them to enable integrated service delivery to clients with co-occuring issues.
- Integrated services for problems that co-occur with gambling
- Provider education
- Training and clinical support
- Evaluation and case management
These services are all supported by a statewide community education program.