The Foundation produces a range of information about responsible and problem gambling that aim to be useful educational resources for the community.
In addition to the resources that are accessible on this website, the Foundation supports and funds a network of educators based in organisations across Victoria who can deliver information sessions to community groups as well as health and welfare professionals. Contact your local Gambler’s Help agency to find out more about the community education services available near you.
The Foundation produces a range of printed materials about responsible and problem gambling. We distribute these materials free of charge to gaming venues, health and welfare services and community organisations around Victoria.
Resources are available in languages other than English and for a range of audiences including: health and welfare professionals, youth, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and intersex (GLBTI) and Indigenous Australians.
Click on the links below to download our most popular resources.
- Concerned about your gambling? Quiz (PDF 588KB)
- Gambler's Help brochure (PDF 855KB)
- I can control my gambling (PDF 900KB)
- Problem Gambling - Financial and Legal Protection (PDF 1.2MB)
Community and Provider Educators
We maintain a number of websites designed for different purposes and audiences:
- Gamble Aware provides information about responsible gambling.
- Problem Gambling provides information on how to tackle problem gambling, also available as a mobile site.
- Problem Gambling Professionals provides resources to help professionals identify problem gambling clients and respond to their needs.
- Take the Quiz helps young people assess whether gambling is becoming a problem for them or someone they know, also available as a mobile site.
Visit our You Tube Channel to view our videos.
Resources for Schools
We have worked in partnership with Consumer Affairs Victoria to incorporate problem and responsible gambling educational programs into the Consumer Education in Schools Program (CEIS). Teacher resources are available on the Consumer Affairs Victoria website for both primary and secondary teachers.
Visit the News and Media section to read our blog, find a media release or browse our image library.
Visit the Reports and publications section for our latest reports and to find out more about our longitudinal Victorian Gambling Study.
We have collected links for external websites that relate to problem and responsible gambling in our Useful Links page.